We’d love see you again at the event. Please secure your place to ride with us again today.
We HAVE TO LIMIT online places to 650 again this year, the event sold out again last year reaching peak capacity so we have to be very strict on places. Over 100 people have entered already this year so it will sell out again.
Due to popular demand if we can we are hoping to offer a shorter ride, between 5-10 miles for little ones and families, we are just sorting out a potential route and details at the minute but will let you know as soon as we can.
THIS IS THE EVENTS 7TH YEAR – WE CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR RIDING WITH US. THE EVENT HAS RAISED WELL OVER £350,000 FOR CALM.
Your fine legs are saving lives. No bull. Here’s where the cash is going to prove it.
These are the statistics from the CALM helpline in 2018.
- The helpline took 88,000 calls and web chats in 2018 which led to…
- 675 Suicides prevented for the year. Tracked by metrics from the calls.
- The total cost to run the helpline per year is £736, 250.
- £8.37 pays for one call or web chat that could save a life. Every penny raised counts!
All profits from this event go directly to CALM and the call centre costs.
Just think how much of an impact we could have on CALM’s work together! Fundraise as a team, or go it alone.
The Good news is that prices have stayed the same again. We feel this sportive offers incredible value for money, here’s what’s included as ever:
- Delicious slap up meal on your triumphant return.
- Free tea (as much as you can drink!)
- Goodie bag brimming with bits and bobs (from our amazing sponsors like VANS)
- Energy food at feed stations
- Free mechanical & medical support on all routes
- Incredible support from Abbots Anne Cycles at Ride HQ.
- Showers and toilets at HQ
- Event timing
- Free camping available on the FRI night / including toilets & showers
ROUTES & RIDES
As before you can choose from 25, 50 & 100 mile distances. The three routes are all on quiet roads, allowing you to soak in the spectacular scenery, are impeccably signed, have well stocked feed stations and have full mechanical / safety support.
The events main challenge, the 100mile ‘Full Monty’ tips the altimeter at nearly 6000 ft of climbing, tackling iconic climbs such as the punchy Combe Gibbet. It really is a belter of a route.
SO A HUMONGOUS THANK YOU FROM CALM, the PRATT FAMILY and us as organisers, you’re helping CALM save lives with this money going directly to the front line in tackling male suicide and mental health.
See you in the saddle on SAT 14th SEPTEMBER!
We’d like to say a massive thank you to all our brand partners who make this event possible, VANS Footwear, Knight Frank, Langdowns DFK, Madison, Andy Cook Cycling, Results Base. Plus a huge thanks to Bowtell Caterers, Gary Harris Mechanics, Medi-Bike and Ricky Hill motorbike support, Halo Sports, the amazing physio team at Stockbridge Oesteo, Sian Leigh for the yoga session, the Army’s tireless support plus our amazing volunteers.